Revit reception table with parametric timber slat array
See this product in action:
Deliver more projects on time and at ease with this furniture family. To give you all possible advantages, it is:
- Ready to use: Imagine hours of your or your employees’ time can now be spent elsewhere!
- Fully parametric: Flex the number of slats in the array and materials of all parts of this family to your heart’s content!
- Tried & tested: We BIM Managers and Architects have used it for our humongous projects and couldn’t break it ourselves!
- Lean & clean: All redundant constraints, construction geometries, and subcategories cleaned up or never existed!
- User Instruction included: Complete Revit newbies can simply watch the clip right on top of this page and begin using this family right away!
- Easily upgradeable: Built in Revit 2014, ready for Revit 2015 and later.
- Dedicated support: If you somehow manage to break the family, reach us at email@example.com and we’ll be delighted to help.
Brian Lestrange –
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.
RV Boost –
Sorry for the late reply. Many thanks for the heads up!
All images load fine for me however. Could you please try again to see if it’s fixed at your end?